Flanged pressure reducing valve (Angle type)
- Certificate: UL Listed/ FM Approved
- Standard: ANSI/ UL 1468
- Connection: Flanged as ANSI B16.42
- Pres. adjustment: 30 ~ 165 psi.
- Pres. differential: Min 10 psi
- Temperature: Water, max 82°C
- W. pressure: Class 150/ class 300
- Surface: FBE coating as AWWA C550
Pillar fire hydrant is connected to the water main for allowing firefighters to quickly access a local water supply. Firefighters usually use a special wrench to remove the valve cover to open it, and then water flows through the hydrant into hose.